LymphNotes.com  

Go Back   Lymph Notes Forums > Life With Lymphedema > Living with Primary Lymphedema

Living with Primary Lymphedema A forum where members with primary lymphedema may share their experiences, swap tips, and get acquainted with others who also have this type of lymphedema.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old May 10, 2008, 01:09 PM

Smile For Ladies Only....

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried the type of hose that can make you look like you've lost 5lbs. with lymphedema? I would really like to name specifically the name of the hose but I don't know if I should for legal reasons. The reason I'm asking is because I wondered if they could possibly help get out any stubborn fluid that is not coming out of the limbs that a regular lymphedema wrap or pair of hose may not be getting out.
Old May 10, 2008, 03:25 PM
Lymph Notes Team

ASK!

I'm not familiar with this type of compression hose; however, I do know that the person who knows your lymphedema best is your therapist. He or she is the one to ask about this.

On the other hand, if you get some helpful information, please share the news with the rest of us. Looking as if you've lost 5 pounds should like a lovely idea!

Good luck!

Ann